Augmented Nature is a graduate project by designers and engineers at the Royal College of Art and Imperial College London. Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank:
- Holger Klinck, Francis Joyce, Kenneth Balcomb, Catalina Estrada, Mark Johnson, Joe Roman, Carsten Beck, Clive G. Jones, Arnaud Desbiez, Alexine Keuroghlian, Jim Darling for their feedback, scientific advice and guiding us through the fascinating worlds of ecology and biology.
- Dr Thrish Nanayakkara, Director of the Morphological Computation and Learning Lab at Imperial College, and our tutors Savina Torrisi, Aran Dasan, Neil Barron at the Royal College of Art for their constant support and guidance.
- Mathilde Heu for het beautiful illustrations.
- The Amazonian Alliance, Peter Schneider, Gabriel Barathieu, Jon Woodworth, Wade Strickland, Leonardo Merçon, Tess Linden, Lew and Marti Ligocki, Tony Brown, Shane Keena, Handel productions and the IUCN Peccary Specialist Group for kindly donating footage and photographs.
- Panagiotis Tigkas, Petros Angelatos, Elena Falomo, Orfeo Nicolai, Jason Bruges and David Benque for their technical and design consultation.